I reviewed Woolnut’s previous-generation MacBook Pro Sleeve last year and concluded that it was at least as good as the official Apple one – better in a couple of ways – for half the price. The latest version, the MacBook Pro leather Folio, improves on the protection via a two-sided zip closure but costs more…
Checkout our top stories on MacBook Air:
- Latest MacBook Air deals at 9to5Toys
- Apple unveils new MacBook Air with Retina display, Touch ID, USB-C, more
- Which MacBook should you buy? Here’s how the Retina MacBook Air compares to the rest of the lineup
Most recently refreshed in 2018, Apple’s MacBook Air ($1,199 and up) started out as a significantly slimmer, lighter, and more expensive alternative to the 13-inch MacBook and MacBook Pro.
The current model features a 13.3-inch Retina display (2560 x 1600) and is Apple’s most affordable laptop. Other features include Touch ID, 12-hour battery life, 128GB-1.5TB of flash storage and 8GB-16GB of RAM. For I/O, the new MacBook Air has two USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 ports and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It remains a top choice for many students and casual computer users.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, mid 2017)
- MacBook Air with Retina display (13-inch, late 2018)